1. If you look around, everything that we see can be put into one of the following four orders:
i. Material Order-example : soil, water, air, etc.
ii. Plant / Bio Order – example : grass, plants, trees, flowers, fruits, etc.
iii. Animal Order – example: animal, birds, etc.
iv. Human Order – example : human being.
2. Each one of us can recognize all these four orders around ourselves and see that together these four orders comprise of all the units that we see and understand around us.
3. On close inspection of these orders, we can easily see that except human order, the first three orders are interconnected.
4. The relationship between the first three orders is in such a way that they all fulfill each other and co-exist with each other.
5. On looking at the connectedness with human beings, we find that:
i. Each of these three orders is fulfilling to the human order.
ii. Human natural acceptance to be mutually fulfilling these entities.
6. However, we are not able to ensure this mutual fulfillment.
7. We are dependent on the material order for soil, minerals and metals but only end up polluting the soil and depleting the fossil fuel, metals, etc.
8. We are dependent of animals to carry out our production and transportation activities, but also made many animal species extinct.
9. On the other hand, if we explore our natural acceptance, we find that we want to live harmoniously with nature.
10. This is important for our own happiness.
11. These relationship we need to be properly understand.